Saturday, April 15, 2006

run like the wind

It’s your last chance to help out my friend Anna as she raises money for cancer reasearch by running the Boston Marathon. In three days, she will be lining up with 20,000 other official runners (and a couple more thousand unofficial) to test her body’s strength and endurance on a 26.2 mile (42.2km) run through cheering crowds of Wellesley women and drunken BBQers, over Heartbreak Hill and through the streets of Boston.

Anna has been training hard to prepare her body and working diligently to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society these past six months. So I ask you one more time, if you haven’t already:

Read her letter
Visit her site and look at the adorable picture of me and my father
Support Anna in her run and her efforts to raise money for cancer research

If you can’t support her monetarily, I hope you will at least think of her on Monday, April 17th. And if you live in Boston, you better be outside cheering!!

No comments: