Thursday, June 22, 2006

back from the dead

My server has been down for the past couple of days, apparently attacked by some sort of virus or something. So if it disappears again, you’ll know why.

Mark showed me his wonderful hospitality and took me around to some famous places in LA, namely Hollywood, In-and-Out Burger, and the Getty Museum. I walked the Stars, taking note of Johnny Depp’s footprints, and Kermit the Frog’s star. The last time I had been in LA I hated it because I was hassled so much at the airport. However, Mark showed me the wonderful parts of California, like green parks, heat without humidity, and good-looking people everywhere. I really feel like I could live in California.

More time on a plane, and I have finally arrived in my home state of Indiana. I’ll be spending some time with my brother for the week, so let me know if you’re around Indianapolis!

No comments: