Tuesday, August 1, 2006

share your thoughts with the group

Hello, my faithful readers.

As you may have noticed, I’m getting my pictures back up slowly. Vietnam, Thailand, and South Korea are back and I should get up a few more albums tomorrow and Japan next week. Hopefully. Thanks for your patience. Also, there are random pictures from my photo albums on the right hand sidebar. Exciting.

Along with getting my photos back up, I was considering trying to offer some of them for sale. That is, I would team up with a photo printing company so you could buy prints of some of my beautiful photos and I would get a little bit of money from it. What do you think? Would anyone seriously consider buying any, or am I just being ridiculous? And if you would consider buying prints or postcards or greeting cards or something like that, how much would you pay?

I appreciate your comments.
Thanks.

No comments: