Saturday, December 26, 2009

christmas decorations

So, I finally got a Christmas tree of sorts the day before Christmas. It is actually a Norfolk Island Pine, and I will keep it as a house plant and try not to kill it. It is surrounded not by presents, but by the Christmas cards we received from friends and family. This is what Sam calls my "Christmas Nook."

I worked on Christmas Eve, but Sam and I spent a very relaxing Christmas day at home. I made some cookies, we watched some movies, played some backgammon, and finished it off with a nice dinner and some mulled wine. I also finished crocheting a new hat of which I am very proud.

And now I'm back to work again every day until New Years Day. I'm hoping that one day off will hold me until next Friday. I hope everyone's Christmas celebrations were lovely.

No comments: