Thursday, March 17, 2011

time warp again

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder," they say. So the few weeks of silence here have increased your anticipation of my next post, correct?

Let's do a quick rundown of the past couple of weeks.

Gallons of beer brewed: 10 (IPA, Imperial Red Rye)
Degrees warmer outside: 25 (45 today!)
Episodes of Sopranos watched: 4
Days went to the gym: 9
Socks knit: 1.5
Hours on the road: 23
New choir songs learned: 8
Bike tires pumped: 0 (but they really need it...)
Plans made: many
Work done: lots

Honestly, I don't know where January and February went, but I know that March will soon be with them. Even as the days get longer, I seem to run out of time and energy to do all the things on my ever-expanding list. None of the things on this list are really blog-worthy, but don't worry. Ultimate season is upon us, and I will soon regale you with stories of my prowess on the field, and how many times Sam gets complimented on his beard.

No comments: