Tuesday, November 13, 2012

day 13: mistaken

Today I got two packages in the mail. Two!  Unfortunately, one of them was just my contact lenses, and the other one wasn't actually for me.

I hate to say it, but the way I informed the possibly true owner of this mistake was to look up the name on facebook.  I did first look in the yellow pages for anyone with the same last name, but this is a college town, and most college students are not listed.  One search on facebook using the name and city, though, and I found the likeliest candidate.

Now just to wait to see if this person will respond to a "Hello, I think I have some mail that belongs to you" message.

Today's workout:
Calf stretches
Ankle circles
3 x 10 calf raises
Lunge to pigeon pose to downward dog (twice each leg)
Twenty jumping jacks

No comments: