Tuesday, October 11, 2005

to whom it may concern

Dear Readers,

Two years ago, I started a blog about my study abroad experience in Japan, Distant Notions. I followed that up with a blog about my year as a Fulbright Fellow in Japan, Kyoto Kanji. Now, as I return to Japan without a permant visa, without a real job, and without a stable plan, I am migrating to a website all my own. The hope is that despite days spent exclusively in study, I might find something interesting to say about life in Japan that I have not already communicated to you. Chances are that the meeting of my organization-oriented mind and a life with no plan will yield at least a few entertaining anecdotes. Either that or this blog will be populated with complaining and moaning. We’ll just have to wait and see.

In any case, feel free to comment. Feel free to email. And once I’ve fixed the bugs, feel free to browse pictures of Japan and wherever else I may travel.

Thanks for following along,
Laura

No comments: