Tuesday, June 17, 2008

poultry days 2008

Poultry Days, as usual, was a fun time. Sam and I went down on Thursday afternoon to set up camp early and hang out with the other crazy people getting there two days early. On the way over we stopped at the Versailles Winery. Did you know that the government requires you to pay for wine tastings in Ohio? Maybe if I hadn't have paid $5 to drink 5 oz of their wine, I would have bought a bottle, but I wasn't that impressed.

For our team, Poultry Days is not about winning. It is about drinking, and consequently, the Ultimate was fun and relaxed. We lost all of our games, but had a great time doing so. After the storms passed on Friday night, Saturday and Sunday were beautiful and it was soon a battle to not get sunburned.

I took a bunch of pictures, but it was so bright that they turned out all weird. I have not figured out how to best work my camera for Ultimate shots. But I did take this lovely picture of tents under the blue sky.

No comments: