Wednesday, March 24, 2010

getting things accomplished

I don't really make Resolutions for the New Year, but I do have something I've been working a little harder on this year. I have been trying to finish the things I have started, whether I started them a year ago or last month.

The last week or so, I feel that I have been quite successful.

- Turned a pair of pants into a skirt (started last November).

- Cleaned out the planting and potting stuff on the front porch (looked at it in January).

- Turned two high school t-shirts into a skirt (you could say I started this in high school...).

- Turned a garage-sale muumuu into a shirt (had the idea since last July).

- Hemmed a pair of pants up to a pair of shorts (in a pile since last October).

- Started sprouting some alfalfa seeds (bought the seeds in February).

- Cleaned out the worm bin (needed to be done since January).

Now, let's see if I can keep this up in the midst of moving.

2 comments:

kjp said...

Ummm.... You cut up your RA shirt?? I don't know how I feel about this, Laura Meyer....

Laura said...

I preserved it by transforming it. I could have sent it to Goodwill...