Thursday, April 9, 2015

Three weeks

It has been three weeks since my eye surgery, and my eyes seem to have settled down pretty well. I can see to drive, play Ultimate, and pretty much everything else.

The only annoying bit is clearly seeing my computer screen. My next appointment isn't for another couple of weeks, but I'm going to guess that my eyes didn't settle to the same place, and computer-screen distance is the distance at which they have the most trouble working together. I can still do work, it's just noticeably tiring to get my eyes to focus together for long periods of time.

Millie doesn't mind taking extra walk breaks, though, and I'm more inclined to do some spring workouts in anticipation of the forthcoming Ultimate season. Now if only the weather would cooperate.

1 comment:

Barton Levesque said...

It's good to hear that your eyes have settled down well afer the surgery. Maybe they still need time to relax because they are still recovering, that's why you're having a hard time looking at your computer screen. I believe they will be fine soon enough. In any way, I hope that you're faring great, and that your eyes continue to get better as the days pass. Thanks for sharing that, Laura! All the best to you!


Barton Levesque @ Glenmore Vision Center