Saturday, November 1, 2008

your everyday friend

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo, or National Blog Posting Month. Last year I participated in this event by posting random things every day for thirty days in the month of November. This month I plan to do something similar. The difference will be that I will have a theme.

Welcome to soycube's "Month of Winemaking!"

I had planned on starting an entirely new website devoted to my new hobby, but someday I plan on being a very busy person without the time to update two websites. So instead, I am just adding this new topic onto my usual website with the very creative label "winemaking." Each day I will give you a little more info on how you too can make cheap wine in your own kitchen. By the time a month has passed, you'll be experts. Well, at least you'll be as competent as I am.

No comments: