Tuesday, October 30, 2012

upcoming

In two days it will be November, and as usual, I am going to attempt to participate in the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo).  This means that I'll be posting something here every day for the month of November.

I had narrowed this year's theme down to two options:

1. Pictures of Millie
2. 20-minute workouts in my house

I have decided to go with the second for a couple of reasons.  First, Sam says that I already post too many pictures of Millie.  Second, I have been struggling with scheduling my day in such a way as to be productive with work, get sufficient exercise, give my dog attention, and fit in everything else that needs to be done.  My real goal for the month of November is therefore to make a schedule that includes all these things and stick with it.

Part of that (and the real test) is going to be to get up every morning at the same time and do some sort of random workout using whatever I have in my house.  Some of it will be Ultimate-specific as I use this as a trial for winter workouts for the team I coach.  Others will be as silly as lifting weights with soup cans.  I will then post my workout.  Feel free to follow along and tell me what you think and/or provide suggestions.


No comments: