Tuesday, November 20, 2012

day 19: lists

I like lists.  I like to make lots of lists.  Today I made three lists for my upcoming holiday travel preparations.

On days that I work at the co-op, my lists are generally written on receipt paper, but when at home, I write lists of the back of old envelopes.  In a time where everything is electronic, I still love the feel of writing on paper.  This is why I continue to covet notebooks, despite the fact that I rarely use them.  The potential for list-writing is there.

I especially like the satisfaction of crossing something off a list, particularly if it is done with marker.  That is how I cross things off of lists relating to work.  There is nothing like crossing off a work project with a permanent marker.  It lends a certain finality to the whole thing.

write blogpost

No comments: